Friday, November 26, 2010

Urgent Prayer

Hi All-

Please send prayers for Dad.  His fever was at 99.7 this morning, but has gone back up to 102.  We're not sure how big of a concern this is right now, as we havent been able to speak with the doctor, but we are worried.  Although it's not the worst thing that could be happening, it is upseting to see the contrast from this morning and we need his fever to be on a downward slope. 

Please pray for peace for Mom, Sarah, Colin, Josh and Aaron.  Also, please include David's parents and family in your prayers- I know they are worried as well and I am praying that God gives them unexplainable peace.

I am resting in God's love.  He has never once left me on my own and I know he wont start now. 

Love you all,

Meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment